Monday, July 7, 2008

Veggie Update July 7

Here's the garden today--so overgrown now that I have a hard time finding individual plants! Ok, so maybe I planted too much in this box. Possibly. But it didn't seem like it at the time--check out my post at the end of May! 


Jalepenos are looking pretty good--I think I could probably harvest these guys any day now.


Here's the BIG NEWS of the week!! I have CAULIFLOWER!! I still don't see any broccoli so far...but how exciting!

Boy, remember when I was so excited about those two little leaves that were coming up from seed? 

My first cucumber!! I think I'm going to have a lot of them--so if you are a big cucumber fan, please let me know! I'm thinking I might look into how to make pickles too! ;-)

Stop by sometime and visit!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment